Friday, March 8, 2019

Blog Assignment 5

1. Module Assignment
2. I have been working on developing a Online Module from one of our modules from the course outline. This module is called Analyzing of Rules & Team. In this module I have a discussion board, Textbook reading, a lecture,  an Assignment, a blog posting, and a Module self test. I am still constructing all these into the module. 
3. The items of interest would be making a organized and well developed module. There is a lot of things that can be add to the modules and I do not want to do the bare minimum. 
4. What are the main sources we need to have in the module assignment? what are some easy add in that would look good in the assignment? How in depth do we need to go with the stuff? 

3 comments:

  1. Coach Gilewicz,

    I would make sure to do two things before submitting the developed module. First, go through the grading rubric and make sure you've included each grading element described. This includes the QM rubric area. The second thing I would recommend is to finish an initial build early enough to send to Dr. Gale and have him review it and send you back notes. So far with my experience, he is great about pointing out areas you may have missed or items you can add in or build upon. As far as getting the "above and beyond points", I would make sure to include extra elements not necessarily required by the rubric. I would suggest adding in your actual created/linked instructional content. You can also build additional elements in Blackboard. So far, I built the other module folders and listed their objectives. They don't have content included, but you can see how it would be included in the overall lesson modules tab. Hope that helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coach Gilewicz,

    I would definitely go through the grading rubric line by line. As long as you follow it to the letter, you'll receive as many points as possible. Given the time we have in the month of March I would definitely work on trying to fill out the module in CourseSites as much as possible! Read through our book some more ideas if needed to fill out some spots that you may feel are sparse.

    Good luck!

    -Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand your dilemma, Coach Gilewicz. You want to make sure you cover all your required content as well as add your own personal touches to your module. I would suggest that you build your graded and returned outline first in CourseSites then add your content. Once you have built your course use the rubric has quality control checklist to double check that all items are present. Once you have completed the building and quality control actions go back and add the creative touches.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete