Saturday, February 16, 2019

Module 6

1. Module 6
2. I completed the rough draft for the Course Outline project. This week I focused on completing the Detailed part of the Outline. I then looked over it to make sure everything with situated correctly. I made sure I had a self-test for every Module. I also made three assignments for the semester. The students will also have a discussion board and blogs to handle throughout the semester.
3. The item of interest: I was really interested in setting up the detailed part of the course outline it was kinda tough in points but it was interesting to look at it as a teachers point of view. 
4. Concern: What should be in the Course Outline for sure? What should be put into the Course Outline to improve it. Like, games or helpful projects to make the learning better stuff along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment